What is RAK Offshore Company formation? How can you do it? What are the requirements? And why should you setup in RAK
A RAK OFFSHORE Company is a legal entity registered with RAK OFFSHORE, the offshore division of the Government of Ras Al Khaimah.
Ras Al Khaimah (Arabic: رأس الخيمة Rā’s al Ḫaima, English: The Top of the Tent) is one of the seven Emirates that comprise the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is approx. 60 miles from Dubai Airport which is approximately 40 minutes drive via Emirates Road 311.
There are two offshore jurisdictions in UAE. One is Dubai (JAFZA Offshore Company) and one is Ras Al Khaimah. While a Dubai Offshore Company is ideal when investing in property in Dubai the Ras Al Khaimah off shore company is perfect for management and business consulting services, General Trading, to hold patents and other intellectual property such as software source codes.
If you are looking for the cheapest and most discrete solution for company incorporation in UAE with Dubai bank account then there is no way around the RAK Offshore Company formation.
EuroConsult FZE as one of the leading registered agents of RAK OFFSHORE can offer an A-Z service including assistance to open bank accounts in the name of the company.
Our firm assists you to open a company bank account in Dubai e.g. with Emirates NBD, Mashreq Bank, Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank, Noor Islamic Bank, Bank of Baroda, First Gulf Bank or NBK.
- 100% Tax Free
- No Filing of Annual Returns
- Quick company incorporation
- Competitive price (low registration and annual fees)
- No minimum paid up capital has to be proven
- 100% Foreign Ownership
- A single Person can be Shareholder, Director and Secretary of the Company
- Discrete Register of Sharholders, Directors or Secretary
- Company Bank Account in Dubai with Internet banking is possible
What are the requirements to setup an offshore company in RAK (e.g. for an individual person):
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Passport Copy
- Bank Reference Letter (recent date, original) – alternatively 3 months bank statements (with signature & stamp)
- Proof of Residence (recent date, original)
- Signed Application Forms
- Payment to the Registered Agent who helps with RAK OFFSHORE company formation
RAK OFFSHORE COMPANY REGISTRATION OFFICE